attainability meaning in Hindiattainability sentence in Hindi
- This strategy coordinates birth with the highest amount of fruit attainability.
- To be of benefit, it needs attainability; schools need to be rewarded quickly,
- It was the attainability versus the unattainability.
- He published his findings in " Die Erreichbarkeit der Himmelsk�rper ( The Attainability of the Celestial Bodies ) ".
- As a result Platform Luchtschepen ( Airship Platform ) was structured to investigate the attainability of projects like this in The Netherlands.
- Spices " had been dragged into the modern world, " he writes, " and with modernity came that deadly quality, attainability ."
- Hardly anyone thinks they can look like a supermodel, whereas a movie star, as unrealistic as it sounds, offers some sort of attainability.
- Theirs and many other contemporary artists works were heavily influenced by over the counter forms of mescalin during this time due to its potency and attainability.
- Also, in a study conducted in 2009, 168 middle-aged childless women were asked to rate their wish for children according to intensity and attainability.
- I'd love to see such a report, but am in doubt of its attainability .-1976 22 : 01, 20 May 2008 ( UTC)
- the state of being achievable