at my time of life meaning in Hindiat my time of life sentence in Hindi
• मेरे उम्र में
|at: ऐट स् पर में से की|
|my: मेरी मे मेरा माझा|
|time: युग समय देखना|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|life: जीवनी आचरण आजीवन|
- Bing Crosby recorded the song in 1975 for his album " At My Time of Life ".
- "It's all new music, which is wonderful at my time of life, " he says.
- "' At My Time of Life "'is a 1976 vinyl album recorded by Bing Crosby for Pete Moore and his Orchestra.
- At my time of life, if I don't have a very strong impulse to write something, what am I writing it for ?"
- An additional track Great Day was included and it is suspected that this came from the recording session for the At My Time of Life album.
- After all, at my time of life the bank of the river is a little farther from the door . " ( The interviewer cannot translate that metaphor.
- Numerous others have recorded the song, including Bing Crosby in 1975 for his album " At My Time of Life ", Barbra Streisand, and Julie Andrews.
- Crosby also recorded the song on his 1956 album " Bing Sings Whilst Bregman Swings " and on his 1975 album " At My Time of Life ".
- "At my time of life, " says Nighy, 49, " it's an unlikely prospect to be asked to do this, " that is, sing.
- He had little expectation of producing any radically new ideas at his advanced age of 72, he wrote in 1988, " but at my time of life I had a right to do things for my own amusement ."