• बुलाने पर
|at: ऐट स् पर में से की|
|call: काल बारी बिगुल|
at call meaning in Hindiat call sentence in Hindi
- Gumbleton has acted as a keynote speaker at Call to Action conferences.
- Still, they balked at calls for a new, centralized European intelligence agency.
- E-mail and Internet communications are gradually adding new twists at call centers.
- Edelman and Balk have been toiling at Call Again for two decades.
- While Nuance marketed their technology at call-center exhibitions, they rarely delivered solutions directly.
- Dirk Heerdegen said about 270 jobs would go at call centers in Hamburg and Munich.
- In self-evaluation, I look back at calls myself.
- There are a few Israelis in Manila working at call centers and a few other executives.
- CR 83 begins and ends near different entrances to CR 75's northern terminus at Call Hollow Road.
- Thus the original lambda expression ( FIX G ) is re-created inside itself, at call-point, achieving self-reference.