at bar meaning in Hindiat bar sentence in Hindi
• अधिवक्ताओं द्वारा
• न्यायालय के समक्ष
|at: ऐट स् पर में से की|
|bar: छड़ सिटकिनी डंडा|
- A third theme based primarily on sixteenth-note upbeats appears at bar 87.
- But high-tech innovations are cropping up at bars all across the country.
- Subsequently, Tamari served as Senior Lecturer in Economics at Bar Ilan University.
- At bars, patrons dumped beer on each other and broke into song.
- All the five perform at bar and other small shows for money.
- Beverages sold at bars and restaurants must be consumed on the establishments'premises.
- For a spell, he played rock music at bars and Holiday Inn lounges.
- They began to play shows at bars in and around the Boston area.
- He studied law at bar of York County in 1866, but never practiced.
- Schwartz studied at Bar Ilan University and earned a mayoral positions in Israel.