assumptive meaning in Hindiassumptive sentence in Hindi
- A bit demeaning and assumptive, to be frank.
- :The original topic for this question as a clear assumptive personal attack was one.
- In the assumptive, the distinction appears to be not between present versus past, but indefinite versus definite.
- Janoff-Bulman emphasized the assumptive world as an abstract yet accessible set of ideas, whilst being unarticulated.
- Its assumptive to assume that part of TG's job description at a university is to edit Wikipedia ..
- Secondly, I am a bit coy about explaining things to others because it feels a bit / hugely assumptive on my part.
- The conditions of the covenant of grace were spoken of as assumptive and confirmatory rather than duties required in order to receive the covenant.
- The 20th century comments and the internet comparison are highly assumptive ( as are the comments on " tolerance " and modern Great Britain ).
- If Zeno assumed there were infinite points, then there should be specific mention of that, while also explaining the assumptive basis of that statement.
- Prior to his execution, Sean Mac Dermott was met by a priest, and so made the assumptive response that it was a fraudulent document.
- accepted as real or true without proof; "the assumed reason for his absence"; "assumptive beliefs"
- excessively forward; "an assumptive person"; "on a subject like this it would be too assuming for me to decide"; "the duchess would not put up with presumptuous servants"