assonance meaning in Hindiassonance sentence in Hindi
- Important phonaesthetic devices of poetry are rhyme, assonance and alliteration.
- Such a reliance on assonance is found in very few English poems.
- The poem is also rife with imagery, alliteration, and assonance.
- Apuleius'" prose is a mosaic of internal rhymes and assonances.
- In some folk songs assonance, alliteration, and onomatopoeia are also used.
- You may allow yourself to use assonances . ".
- You may allow yourself to use assonances ."
- There is usually some kind of assonance scheme or metrical pattern underpinning the whole.
- All rhymes in a strophe can be linked by vowel harmony into one assonance.
- Rhyme, alliteration, assonance and consonance are ways of creating repetitive patterns of sound.
- the repetition of similar vowels in the stressed syllables of successive words