associative meaning in Hindi
[ ə'səuʃiˌeitiv ] sound:associative sentence in Hindi
- "It's very well known and highly associative.
- In mathematics, addition and multiplication of real numbers is associative.
- This is not so obvious because xor is commutative and associative.
- Any algebra whose elements are idempotent is also power-associative.
- String concatenation is an associative, but non-commutative operation.
- Aggregate data types are arrays, sets, and associative tables.
- Unlike the ordinary quaternions, the hyperbolic quaternions are not associative.
- Indeed, the classical Boolean conjunction is both commutative and associative.
- The property relatedMatch makes a simple associative relationship between two concepts.
- Sometimes, it is not assumed that the multiplication is associative.
- characterized by or causing or resulting from the process of bringing ideas or events together in memory or imagination ; "associative learning"