• अनुषंगी अधिगम
|associate: मित्र शरीक संगी
|learning: अभ्यास पांडित्य
associate learning meaning in Hindiassociate learning sentence in Hindi
- During law school he worked for Harry Jewett Associates learning surveying and wastewater planning for subdivisions.
- Her study on paired associates learning under Munsterberg constituted her doctoral dissertation that was published in 1896.
- Most of the Service Users who attend the programme have other associated learning difficulties although not exclusively.
- Many with ADHD also have associated learning disabilities, such as dyslexia, which contributes to their difficulties.
- In another interpretation It is a form of associate learning called " paired association " such as learning the meanings of a word by splitting the word.
- The school is for children and young adults, aged between 3 and 19, with complex physical disabilities, including visual and hearing impairments, and associated learning difficulties.
- For example, the classic retroactive interference study by Barnes and Underwood ( 1959 ) used paired associate learning to determine how much new learning interfered with old learning in humans.
- Subsequent testing found ISRIB to produce significant nootropic effects in mice, as measured by enhancement of spatial and fear-associated learning in standard water maze and conditioned environment tests.
- In 2011, the American Academy of Pediatrics sent out special copies of the book, with associated learning tools, to health providers, to promote healthy eating in the U . S.
- In 2011, Learning Tree was recognized by Bersin & Associates Learning Leaders ?Program as an Honorable Mention in Learning and Talent Management for the innovation of its live, online training delivery solution : Learning Tree AnyWare ?