|assembly: जमघट संयोजन सदन|
|government: अधिकार अन्वय|
assembly government meaning in Hindiassembly government sentence in Hindi
- The radicals began to protest against the National Constituent Assembly government.
- In recent years, these have been driven by the Welsh Assembly Government.
- The judge's decision was promptly appealed by the Welsh Assembly Government.
- The National Assembly for Wales and the Welsh Assembly Government followed in 1999.
- The final say lies with the Welsh assembly government.
- The rebels consider the assembly government-controlled.
- The toll was abolished in 2003 when the Welsh Assembly Government bought the Cob.
- He was one of the founders of the Friends of the Constitution Assembly Government.
- She is a former Lib Dem administration of the 2000 2003 Welsh Assembly Government.
- A device installed in a Customs and Excise, and the Welsh Assembly Government.