asininity meaning in Hindiasininity sentence in Hindi
- Admittedly, that scores sky-high on the asininity scale.
- I might have called in something like the Government Asininity Office.
- I'm not one for asininities I'm afraid.
- It stands alone as a monument to asininity.
- This next question is just asininity.
- This was clearly copycat asininity, monkey-see monkey-do stuff, revealing the shabbiest side of human nature.
- People who follow these asininities in newspapers and sound bites can only conclude that Clinton and Dole regard them as gullible boobs.
- The president of the Russian Olympic Committee, Leonid V . Tyagachyov, dismissed the accusations against Alimzhan Tokhtakhunov as " a pure asininity ."
- The president of the Russian Olympic Committee, Leonid V . Tyagachyov, dismissed the accusations against Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov as " a pure asininity ."
- I finally have medical insurance and everything . " ) And it might have led some politicians to believe the GAO is the place in Washington where asininity is produced rather than investigated . ( Imagine all those senators waiting in line .)
- the quality of being asinine; stupidity combined with stubbornness