|asiatic: एशियाइई नव-एशियाई|
|cholera: बिसूचिका विसूचिका|
asiatic cholera meaning in Hindiasiatic cholera sentence in Hindi
- A case of asiatic cholera had broken out in Spain in 1885.
- In 1832, poor health after Asiatic cholera obliged him to retire.
- The convention covers cases of Asiatic cholera, oriental plague and yellow fever.
- Between 1847 and 1851, about one million people died of Asiatic cholera.
- Asiatic Cholera usually causes 40-60 % casualties within a single population.
- Asiatic cholera reached Britain in 1831, with the main epidemic occurring during 1832.
- Also, he introduced an intravenous solution of saline for treatment of Asiatic cholera.
- Cholera came to Florence in 1854 during the Asiatic Cholera Pandemic of 1846-63.
- The outbreak of the Asiatic Cholera Pandemic reached London by 1831 and Gibraltar by 1832.
- As a doctor Field was author of a paper on Asiatic Cholera and various other medical articles.