ascendents meaning in Hindiascendents sentence in Hindi
- He remained however a staunch opponent of the newly ascendent communist authorities.
- The cellphone is ascendent . ( Emerson, Atlanta Journal-Constitution ) . 25.
- By 1537 the Saadians were in the ascendent when they defeated the Portuguese at Agadir.
- Nye's squeeze play on HIID shows how ascendent the Kennedy School is at Harvard.
- RicSur soon acquired a reputation as an expert on phenomenology, then the ascendent philosophy in France.
- A further refinement or opportunity is to instead use the Nakshatra that the ascendent resides in at birth.
- By 1546 the conservatives, the Duke of Norfolk, Wriothesly, Gardiner and Tunstall were in the ascendent.
- As time passed and the violence in Bleeding Kansas escalated, abolitionists became ascendent in the Free-State movement.
- The sale was unsuccessful and White attributed the failure to the influence of Kaiser Wilhelm II of the ascendent German Empire.
- In the state legislative elections of 1830, the ascendent Whig Party gained control of both houses of the General Assembly.