ascendances meaning in Hindiascendances sentence in Hindi
- China too has been affected by the ascendance of the Taliban.
- Fugazi delivers a stinging critique of punk rock's recent ascendance.
- Datek's ascendance would not have been possible without Sheldon Maschler.
- Basic beliefs include reincarnation and meditation to achieve spiritual ascendance.
- Brown's ascendance has not come easily, though.
- Tiede attempts to chronicle the ascendance of the self-help movement.
- Sao Caetano's ascendance has been even more remarkable.
- Jawara s ascendance to the leadership of the party was hardly contested.
- One theme of the festivities was the ascendance of women in the profession.
- Thus the pressure to fill every seat, and the ascendance of marketing.