ascariasis meaning in Hindiascariasis sentence in Hindi
- Dr . Cabrera also worked on the control of ascariasis.
- House reveals she has ascariasis, a parasite.
- In clinical trials, it was highly effective in treating ankylostomiasis, ascariasis and enterobiasis.
- One species, " Ascaris lumbricoides ", affects humans and causes the disease ascariasis.
- A number of intestinal nematodes cause diseases affecting human beings, including ascariasis, trichuriasis and hookworm disease.
- A 1986 outbreak of ascariasis in Italy was traced to irresponsible wastewater recycling used to grow Balkan vegetable exports.
- The most prevalent diseases in this region are ascariasis, trichuriasis, zoonotic helminth infections, and visceral leishmaniasis.
- The most abundant macroparasite in humans is the nematode " Ascaris lumbricoides " which causes an infection called ascariasis.
- The authors concluded that these results encourage further investigation of the use of this plant as complementary treatment options for ascariasis.
- White blood cells counts may demonstrate peripheral eosinophilia; this is common in many parasitic infections and is not specific to ascariasis.
- infestation of the human intestine with Ascaris roundworms