argue the toss meaning in Hindiargue the toss sentence in Hindi
• अपरिवर्तनीय निर्णय के बारे में तर्क देना
|argue: वाद करना सूचित|
|the: वही यह वह वही वह|
|toss: उत्क्षेपण ठेला|
- "It's a good thing to see, although some people will argue the toss.
- I wouldn't have argued the toss if the report had been thrown out on either of those grounds.
- :Diff of where MangoWong argues the toss about what said at AN3 .-talk ) 07 : 27, 17 September 2011 ( UTC)
- I suggest that if you are concerned, your time would be better spent in writing the artice than in arguing the toss here.
- :: : : it appears Citadel48 has no intention of arguing the toss here, and is creating drama at Bougainville Civil War for now.
- All you've done is argued the toss as if this were a debating society or a palaver with your buddies down at the bar.
- People seem to take a lot of pleasure in arguing the toss about this, but the article has some rather questionable use of non-free content.
- Instead of arguing the toss, you could fix the problem : go through your images " before " the bot does and put the rationales in.
- I've got to say that he is the " only " editor I've seen suspected of sockpuppetry who persistently argues the toss, and in exactly the same way every time.
- No you're not : you're arguing the toss ( yet again ) about a generally-agreed statement, simply because it doesn't fit your view that the sun shines out of Birmingham's collective arse.