appliqued meaning in Hindiappliqued sentence in Hindi
• ऐप्लीके किया हुआ
- This is done with embroidery, appliques, weaving and printing.
- Sargent wanted the workshop to produce 300 appliqued pillows a month.
- Lang's more experimental designs included metallic applique and piecings.
- Supply note : Appliques are available at fabric and craft stores.
- Fabric flowers appliqued to gray dresses had a soft original look.
- Some panels were appliqued with T-shirts and even blue jeans.
- _Lace, lace appliques and re-embroidered lace.
- Applique on everything from onesies to overalls is a big fall trend.
- Think jumpsuits with appliqued bunnies peeking out of the pockets.
- The pants and jackets are richly appliqued and decorated with Swarovski crystals.