appetizing meaning in Hindiappetizing sentence in Hindi
- The solution may not prove to be appetizing to the banks.
- MIAMI _ Its golden-yellow color is less than appetizing.
- There should also be an appetizing smell at the stem end.
- Rumors of secret ingredients abounded, some more appetizing than others.
- As for Tony Roma's, it still sounds appetizing.
- As such they present an appetizing picture to the Sacramento Kings.
- So Louisiana devised a new strategy : Make nutria meat appetizing.
- Lending to Japanese financial institutions or companies is even less appetizing.
- During the sham feeding of appetizing foods, 3cpm power increased.
- CRS also helps lawmakers make dry legislative data a bit more appetizing.
- appealing to or stimulating the appetite especially in appearance or aroma