aortas meaning in Hindiaortas sentence in Hindi
• बायीं धमनी
- When the aorta ruptures completely, blood fills the abdominal cavity.
- As he recuperated, Hess developed an infection in his aorta.
- A medic said later that the crushing weight severed his aorta.
- He has shrapnel close to his spinal cord and his aorta.
- The bullet perforated his lung, only just missing his aorta.
- The aortas of the tea group suffered less damage and scarring.
- One committed suicide, the other died of a ruptured aorta.
- A burst aorta, if left untreated, is usually fatal.
- She died 10 minutes after her discharge when her aorta ruptured.
- In the aorta, aneurysms can burst and kill nearly instantly.