antithrombin meaning in Hindiantithrombin sentence in Hindi
- Pittsburgh, functions as an antithrombin ( a related Arg ).
- The 3-dimensional structure of native antithrombin was first determined in 1994.
- Fondaparinux binds to antithrombin III and activates the molecule for Factor Xa inhibition.
- Some in the late stage also show increased antithrombin.
- Antithrombin is a glycoprotein produced by the liver and consists of 432 amino acids.
- Antithrombin has been studied in sepsis to reduce diffuse intravascular coagulation and other outcomes.
- Heparin increases the affinity of antithrombin to thrombin ( as well as factor Xa ).
- Genzyme Transgenics produces antithrombin III in the milk of genetically modified goats at its farm in Charlton.
- It finished clinical trials of antithrombin-III for use in certain patients undergoing coronary bypass surgery.
- Indeed, thrombin inhibition after injury to the aorta has been attributed solely to ?-antithrombin.