annuity meaning in Hindi
[ ə'nju:iti ] sound:annuity sentence in Hindi
• वार्षिक भत्ता या वृत्ति
• वार्षिक वेतन
• वार्षिक वृत्ति
- That's one way of setting up a retirement annuity.
- But it can escape the tax if distributed as an annuity.
- Treatment of annuities under state law, however, is contextual.
- Last week the Supreme Court said banks could keep selling annuities.
- The annuity continues the same $ 707 income thereafter for life.
- The investment performance of an annuity depends on its underlying holdings.
- Similar data are available for closed-end funds and annuities.
- Its national organization offers annuities in exchange for gifts of stock.
- Deferred fixed-rate annuities are similar to certificates of deposit.
- Several variable annuities and closed-end funds offer similar guarantees.
- income from capital investment paid in a series of regular payments; "his retirement fund was set up to be paid as an annuity"