annealing meaning in Hindiannealing sentence in Hindi
• मुलम्मा प्रविधि
- Annealing goes through three phases : recrystallization, and grain growth.
- Most practical algorithms for optimizing large logic systems use annealing optimizations.
- Carefully chosen annealing conditions can allow the formation of oxygen precipitates.
- Annealing must be done under a hydrogen atmosphere to prevent outgassing.
- Annealing doesn't mention it, but this article does.
- Such substrates cannot survive the high temperatures experienced during traditional annealing.
- Simulated annealing achieves a transition between phases via its cooling schedule.
- Annealing is a heat treatment that makes steel more flexible for processing.
- Other optimization algorithms are simulated annealing, beam search and random optimization.
- The processes of denaturation, annealing and elongation constitute of one cycle.
- hardening something by heat treatment