ancillary unit meaning in Hindiancillary unit sentence in Hindi
• गौण सहायक यूनिट
|ancillary: अनुगत अनुषंगी|
|unit: इकाई एक एकक खण्ड|
- The board is also expected to discuss selling smaller ancillary units.
- We source packaging material from a number of ancillary units who are dependent on captive power sets.
- Parsons has said that the company would seek to bolster its balance sheet, possibly by selling ancillary units.
- Later the company ceased operations for the three-wheeler and scooter lines and continued with the ancillary units.
- Later another cement factory started at Dala in 1971 and ancillary unit of Dala got started at Chunar in 1980.
- While the SEZ would come up on 250 acres, the remaining 100 acres has been earmarked for other ancillary units.
- In 2004, UTS became an ancillary unit of the University of Toronto separate from the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education.
- Vivendi disputed the notion that it would consider selling other significant assets, but said it would consider selling some smaller ancillary units.
- Observers believe that of the 5, 000-odd auto ancillary units, hardly 10 per cent will survive in the long run.
- Though the local industries at Nashik are ancillary units, they provide material to big industries such as Mahindra and Mahindra and Crompton Greaves.