analogue computer meaning in Hindi
• अनुरूप अभिकलित्र
• अनुरूप कंप्यूटर
• अनुरूप कम्प्यूटर
|analogue: अनुरूप रेखीय सदृश|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- It was a mechanical analogue computer Predictor AA No 1.
- The Antikythera mechanism is believed to be the earliest known mechanical analogue computer.
- Mechanical computers retain some interest today both in research and as analogue computers.
- This produced the necessary two points that could be processed by an analogue computer.
- He also worked with analogue computers.
- By the 1970s, Whitney had abandoned his analogue computer in favour of faster, digital processes.
- In 1947 van der Pol used this representation to construct an analogue computer for finding roots of the zeta function.
- Locating mortars was relatively easy because their trajectory was sufficiently close to parabolic that the simple mathematics of parabolas could be used with analogue computers.
- At the heart was an analogue computer designed by Commander ( later Admiral Sir ) Frederic Charles Dreyer that calculated rate of change of range.
- Naval and anti-aircraft artillery started using analogue computers before World War 2, these were connected to the guns to automatically aim them.
- a computer that represents information by variable quantities (e.g., positions or voltages)