analogous structure meaning in Hindi
• सदृश संरचना
|analogous: अनुरूपता अनुरूपी|
|structure: गृह संरचना करना घर|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- In the female, the urethral artery serves the analogous structures.
- In the central nervous system, the analogous structures are known as tracts.
- As the ovaries and testicles are analogous structures, the sensation is supposed to be similar.
- Given that we have some analogous structures already in userspace sandboxes, Article Incubator, is this idea being given serious examination?
- The analogous structures have similar function or macroscopic structure, but different microscopic structure; for example, no thallus has vascular tissue.
- Like in most Boarmiini, the valval analogous structures found in Ourapterygini these " furcae " are entirely or almost symmetrical in Nacophorini.
- Bird, bat and pterosaur wings are analogous structures, but their forelimbs are homologous, sharing an ancestral state despite serving different functions.
- In contrast, convergent evolution arises when an adaptation has arisen independently, creating analogous structures such as the wings of birds and of insects.
- The term is also used for an analogous structure in some South American typotheres, including " Pseudotypotherium " and " Medistylus ".
- Later according to Brownell ( 1979 ), " Murray founded the Interdisciplinary Analogue Laboratory which was designed to identify analogous structures occurring in different fields of education.