analeptics meaning in Hindianaleptics sentence in Hindi
- Theophylline is no longer used as a respiratory analeptic in newborn infants.
- Tacrine was also described as an analeptic agent used to promote mental alertness.
- The third common mechanism which analeptics take advantage of is to act as serotonin receptor agonists.
- Analeptics can be used to increase the speed of recovery from propofol, remifentanil, and sevoflurane.
- One of the first widely used analeptics was strychnine, which causes CNS excitation by antagonizing the inhibitory neurotransmitter glycine.
- This soup was a part of the royal court cuisine of Ryukyu Kingdom; it is thought to have analeptic properties.
- The three most prevalent clinical analeptic uses of caffeine are in the treatment of asthma, apnea of prematurity, and bronchopulmonary dysplasia in newborn infants.
- His work at NASA led him to write " Effects of some tranquilizing, analeptic and vasodilating drugs on physical work capacity and orthostatic tolerance"
- In clinical settings, analeptics such as Doxapram have been used to help patients recover from anesthesia better, as well as removing some of the potential negative side effects of potent anesthetics.
- Graves derived some of his ideas from poetic inspiration and a process of " analeptic thought ", which is a term he used for throwing one's mind back in time and receiving impressions.