• पक्षांत शिरा
|anal: गुदा संबंधी गुदा
|vein: नस नाड़ी पर्शुका
anal vein meaning in Hindianal vein sentence in Hindi
- Parallel development in sawfly wings is most frequent in the anal veins.
- The anal vein does not reach the alar margin.
- The anal vein of the wing is shortened.
- The anal cell of wing and the anal vein of wing are both present.
- The hindwings have only 8 veins, with the anal veins vestigal or absent.
- In all sawflies, 2A & 3A tend to fuse with the first anal vein.
- All these pattern elements are strongly incurved between the cubitals and anal veins, but less so towards the termen.
- From the apical fourth of the costa there is an irregular blackish-fuscous line, extending to the anal veins.
- The hindwings are dark brown with a white patch on the anterior margin and white hair-pencils along the anal veins.
- Their anal veins are 1b and 1c like on the forewings; they lack vein 1a but also have the tubular vein 1c.