amylum meaning in Hindiamylum sentence in Hindi
- Starch or amylum is a polysaccharide produced by all green plants as an energy store.
- In 2000 it acquired the remaining minorities of Amylum and A . E . Staley.
- Amylase, also secreted by the pancreas, breaks down starch ( amylum ) and other carbohydrates.
- "Amylum " for starch is from the amyl is used in biochemistry for several compounds related to starch.
- Last year's figure included a 12.6 million-pound one-time charge for the costs of a reorganization in the Amylum starch business.
- In 2007 the starch sugar and bioethanol part ( 5 plants ) of the European starch division of Tate & Lyle known as Amylum group, was bought by starch subsidiary Syral of Tereos.
- In October 2007, five European starch and alcohol plants, previously part of the European starch division knowns as Amylum group, were sold to Syral, a subsidiary of French sugar company Tereos.
- The result included a one-time charge of 25.5 million pounds for the costs of a reorganization at its Amylum unit and a write-down of the costs of decommissioning an older plant.
- In Europe, where the company's businesses include London-based Tate & Lyle Sugars and the Belgium-based glutamate producer Amylum, operating profit rose 5.7 percent to 144.3 million pounds.
- They included Alcatel, a Tunnel Refiners / Amylum glucose plant ( from 1976 until about 2008 part of Tate & Lyle ) which closed in 2009, and two large marine aggregate terminals on the Delta Metals and Victoria Deep Water Terminal sites.
- a complex carbohydrate found chiefly in seeds, fruits, tubers, roots and stem pith of plants, notably in corn, potatoes, wheat, and rice; an important foodstuff and used otherwise especially in adhesives and as fillers and stiffeners for paper and textiles