• प्रवर्धक उपस्कर
|amplifying: आवाज़ बढ़ाना
|equipment: उपस्कर उपस्कार
amplifying equipment meaning in Hindiamplifying equipment sentence in Hindi
- No electrical, electronic or radio amplifying equipment of any kind is permitted in the boat.
- Students must use the university's microphones and other amplifying equipment and must reserve the site in advance.
- The four had been charged in an incident in which three security guards said they had been beaten with guitars and amplifying equipment.
- Experimentation with pieces of equipment in the sound reproduction chain led him to conclude that amplifying equipment available at the time was of unsatisfactory quality : he could not distinguish different performers, or different kinds of guitar.
- The deeply cushioned seats commanded an unobstructed view of the stage, and the egg-shaped contour of the auditorium took advantage of the latest in scientific sound-proofing materials and amplifying equipment to ensure perfect acoustics for concerts, dramatic performances and pre-release motion pictures.