• जंगली चीचड़ी
• जंगली किलनी
|american: अमरीकी नागरिक|
|dog: अधमी कुत्ते का|
|tick: खोल टिकटिक ढकना|
american dog tick meaning in Hindiamerican dog tick sentence in Hindi
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever is transmitted by the lone star tick and the American dog tick.
- The American Dog tick is a rather colorful tick and is commonly found in highly wooded, shrubby, and long grass areas.
- American dog ticks are widely distributed east of the Rocky Mountains and they also occur in limited areas along the Pacific Coast.
- The two major vectors of " R . rickettsii " in the United States are the American dog tick and the Rocky Mountain wood tick.
- Dogs and medium-sized mammals are the preferred hosts of an adult American dog ticks, although it feeds readily on other large mammals, including human beings.
- Lyme disease, or borreliosis, is caused by " Borrelia burgdorferi " and spread by " Ixodes pacificus " on the West coast of the United States and by " Rickettsia rickettsii ", which causes Rocky Mountain spotted fever, are both spread by the American dog tick, " Dermacentor variabilis ", and the brown dog tick, " Rhipicephalus sanguineous ".