• गहरा लाल या कत्थई रंग
amaranth meaning in Hindiamaranth sentence in Hindi
- Raw amaranth grain is inedible to humans and cannot be digested.
- It might take another century for amaranth to get hot.
- She turns dried statice and amaranth into everlasting flower arrangements.
- Purple-veined amaranth lurks at the Union Square Greenmarket.
- Amaranth adds body and absorbs the dark, rich broth.
- Adapted from " Vegetables From Amaranth to Zucchini"
- Red amaranth braised with garlic makes for a mouthwatering dish.
- Wash the amaranth thoroughly to remove any grit, then shake dry.
- There are also some newly naturalized plants too, for example amaranth.
- It is mostly based on a grain native to Mexico called amaranth.
- any of various plants of the genus Amaranthus having dense plumes of green or red flowers; often cultivated for food
- seed of amaranth plants used as a native cereal in Central and South America