• जलोढ समतल
|alluvial: कछारी भूमि जलोढ|
|flat: खंड समतल भाग|
alluvial flat meaning in Hindialluvial flat sentence in Hindi
- This landform is characterised by rugged strike ridges separated by alluvial flats.
- The country is mostly alluvial flats that support a variety of grasses.
- Alluvial flats and peat bogs occupy much of the centre of Somerset.
- Darby River is the second major river, with extensive alluvial flats and meanders.
- It grows better in acidic soils and alluvial flats near rivers.
- It grows on alluvial flats, hillslopes and ridges.
- The alluvial flats and black soil plains support rich stands of buffel which make good grazing feed.
- Vegetable growing is still a major industry on the rich alluvial flats of the Mitchell river around Lindenow.
- The river has developed extensive flood plains with sweeping graceful meanders and low alluvial flats and meander terraces.
- There are four main habitats contained with the park : riverine, alluvial flats, rocky hills, and clay plains.
- a flat resulting from repeated deposits of alluvial material by running water