• बीजीय कथन
algebraic meaning in Hindi
[ ˌældʒi'breiik ] sound:algebraic sentence in Hindi
- A field with no nontrivial algebraic extensions is called algebraically closed.
- obtained by extending the identity map of the algebraic tensor product.
- The second column gives an equivalent algebraic formulation of the problem.
- This led to modern abstract algebraic notions such as Euclidean domains.
- This result shows that the finiteness restriction can have algebraic consequences.
- Just as the automorphisms of an algebraic structure form a heap.
- Further branches crucially applying groups include algebraic geometry and number theory.
- This reduces the problem to the solution of an algebraic equation.
- A similar definition can be made for certain other algebraic structures.
- In the following discussion, a simplified algebraic model is used.
- of or relating to algebra; "algebraic geometry"