algae meaning in Hindialgae sentence in Hindi
- Time after time, she said, the algae was destroyed.
- Arlington's water is treated with chloramine to prevent algae.
- The influx of food makes the icebound population of algae explode.
- Can blue-green algae and Ginkgo biloba be far behind?
- So we went back down the food chain to the algae.
- The pond itself provides their food in the form of algae.
- A . : The ocean, surely, with the algae.
- For most water gardeners, a bigger concern is algae growth.
- "I don't actually dislike algae,"
- Oysters, clams and shellfish rest on a bed of algae.
- primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves