airstream meaning in Hindiairstream sentence in Hindi
• प्रक्षिप्त हवा
- Hydraulic fluid, oil and jet fuel poured into the airstream.
- To be sure, Airstream generates significant income for the village.
- That aversion to styling is what made the Airstream so good.
- Also, he changes his vehicle to the 1985 Airstream 270.
- The Babe, has become the hottest new voice in the airstream.
- That was the first year Airstream went all-aluminum.
- The 47-year marriage of Jackson Center and Airstream seems solid.
- Sure, it's a rusting 1936 Chrysler Airstream.
- Olding has delivered Airstream trailers for the past 15 years.
- The easterly airstream is expected to begin moderating on Tuesday.
- the flow of air that is driven backwards by an aircraft propeller
synonyms：, , ,
- a relatively well-defined prevailing wind