airlifted meaning in Hindiairlifted sentence in Hindi
• हवाई परिवहन
• वायुयान वाहित
• हवाई परिवहन करना
• हवाई जहाज द्वारा मदद करना
• हवाई जहाज द्वारा लोगो या सामानों को लाना-लेजाना
• वायु वाहित
- His body is scheduled to be airlifted to Balikpapan later today.
- Higley was airlifted to Methodist Medical Center in Dallas for tests.
- He was airlifted to a Port Arthur hospital where he died.
- Eberhardt was airlifted from Hancock Memorial Hospital to Atlanta Medical Center.
- Its sprawling dining room could have been airlifted from Los Angeles.
- Both were airlifted to Bayfront Medical Center in St . Petersburg.
- He was airlifted from Anchorage to Harborview Medical Center Monday morning.
- He was airlifted from Anchorage to Harborview Medical Center yesterday morning.
- A man and a woman were airlifted to Miami for treatment.
- He was then airlifted to the Foote Hospital in nearby Jackson.