• वायु पंप
• वायु पम्प
|pump: कद्दू पम्प जूता|
air pump meaning in Hindiair pump sentence in Hindi
- The air pump construction was greatly improved by Robert Hooke in 1658.
- The skirt is inflated by an air pump, normally using a propeller.
- Filtration may be aided with an air pump to improve wearer comfort.
- Condenser air pumps were provided on the opposite side from the cylinders.
- One of the most efficient manual ventilator designs is the Kearny Air Pump.
- Later, his interest in diving led to him to design an air pump.
- Aquaculture suffered heavy losses when air pumps in ponds fell silent, suffocating fish.
- A secondary air pump was also added to help meet LEV2.
- Well-acted and nicely staged, " Air Pump " is worth the admission price.
- They use an air pump to get him back to normal.
- a pump that moves air in or out of something