air out meaning in Hindiair out sentence in Hindi
- They had a lot of momentum and that took the air out.
- You could tell it took some of the air out of them.
- Then there are the fans that exhaust air out from the house.
- You have to hit the clay to get the air out first.
- Parcells once upon a time took the air out of the ball.
- Confronted with a tight passage, the rescuer simply lets the air out.
- Some roll undershirts up to their nipples to air out the gut.
- Air out the baggage so all can see what is going on.
- We need to let air out of the balloon without a collapse.
- The Americans let the air out of the French hot air balloon.
- expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen; "air the old winter clothes"; "air out the smoke-filled rooms"
- expose to fresh air; "aerate your old sneakers"