air hole meaning in Hindiair hole sentence in Hindi
- Cut air holes into the top of the crust with a knife.
- A small air hole is left in the top of the lodge.
- The tower-like unit has fog nozzles and air holes around its circumference.
- The only ventilation in the room was provided by two small air holes.
- They had trouble breathing until a six-inch-wide air hole was drilled from above.
- This can provide an emergency air hole should the main entrance become blocked.
- They live in big plastic pretzel jars with mesh-covered air holes.
- These tubes, called tracheae, connect to tiny air holes in the insect's outer coating.
- "Air holes are provided near the dog's nose toprovide oxygen and prevent fogging ."
- One cut an air hole on the car with a railroad spike and survived.
- a hole that allows the passage of air
- a local region of low pressure or descending air that causes a plane to lose height suddenly