air flow meter meaning in Hindiair flow meter sentence in Hindi
|air flow: वायु प्रवाह|
|flow: चढ़ाव ज्वार धारा|
|flow meter: प्रवाहमापी|
|meter: मीटर से नापना छंद|
- Some engines do not idle with an air flow meter failure.
- This generation retains the T-VIS intake manifold and the Air Flow Meter.
- An air flow meter also measures the volume of air entering the induction system.
- Air flow meters may fail or wear out.
- Other changes were, different air flow meter, engine ECU, cam angle sensor and throttle position sensor.
- An air flow meter is used in some automobiles to measure the quantity of air going into the internal combustion engine.
- If the engine is naturally aspirated, an air temperature sensor is located in the air flow meter to work out the air mass.
- All modern electronically controlled diesel engines use air flow meter, as it is the only possible means of determining the air intake for them.
- In the development process of internal combustion engines with engine test stands, an air flow meter / air flow measuring unit is used for measuring the continuous gravimetric air consumption of combustion engines.
- The "'Turbo A "'models also measured air based on manifold pressure rather than using an air flow meter, had a larger intercooler, larger throttle body, optimized CT-26 turbo, and various other differences.