• हवाई गलियारा
• हवाई गालियारा
|corridor: बरामदा भवन में का|
air corridor meaning in Hindiair corridor sentence in Hindi
- Therefore, use of the centre air corridor was the least uneconomical option.
- Russia asked Bulgaria and Romania about an air corridor over the weekend.
- Why should they have been given such an air corridor, " she asked.
- The U . S . government welcomed the reopening of the air corridor.
- As the fighter proceeded to Bakersfield, and Los Angeles air corridors.
- In January, civilian air corridors in the country's upper airspace reopened to international flights.
- But eventually this could be one of the busiest air corridors in the world.
- Private CNN-Turk television said Washington had requested the use of 11 separate air corridors.
- The Allies also had access through three 20-mile-wide air corridors.
- Russia asked Bulgaria about an air corridor over the weekend.