air analysis meaning in Hindiair analysis sentence in Hindi
- Additionally, the Group serves as the lead for the Global Air Analysis SIGINT mission which analyzes and reports high-interest aerial activity.
- During a 2010 air analysis, nanopathologists found that a particular area in the Sila National Park had the cleanest air in Europe.
- In addition, he said, WMUR-TV in Manchester, N . H ., another client, has asked him to provide on-air analysis for the 2000 New Hampshire presidential primary.
- If Fox News needs to air more international stories, Stack said, " the ideal situation " would be to rely on sister media outlets and on-air analysis from reporters with the company's newspapers, he said.
- Miller and Fawbush's findings on atmospheric phenomenon present in past outbreaks would aid in their initial forecast, as the day's surface and upper-air analysis charts determined the same conditions present on March 20 were present on the 25th, concluded that central Oklahoma would have the highest risk for tornadoes during the late-afternoon and evening.