air almanac meaning in Hindiair almanac sentence in Hindi
- The " Air Almanac " of the United States and Great Britain tabulates celestial coordinates for 10-minute intervals for the use in aerial navigation.
- It was assigned to the star by HM Nautical Almanac Office in the late 1930s during the creation of The Air Almanac, a navigational almanac for the Royal Air Force.
- The sun is most commonly used, but navigators can also use the moon, a planet, Polaris, or one of 57 other navigational stars whose coordinates are tabulated in the nautical almanac and air almanacs.
- The latitude and longitude of that point is known as the celestial body s geographic position ( GP ), the location of which can be determined from tables in the Nautical or Air Almanac for that year.
- The historical name " Peacock " was assigned by Her Majesty's Nautical Almanac Office in the late 1930s during the creation of the Air Almanac, a navigational almanac for the Royal Air Force.
- When software is used that does not contain an ephemeris, or if no software is used, position data for celestial objects may be obtained from the modern " Nautical Almanac " or " Air Almanac ".