agitated depression meaning in Hindi
• क्षुब्ध अवसाद
• सोद्वेग अवसाद
|agitated: क्षुब्ध व्यथित|
|depression: गड्ढा निराशा|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- In low doses it is used to treat agitated depression ( together with an antidepressant ).
- :Psychotic depression, unipolar endogenous depression, melancholic depression, retarded depression, agitated depression and neurotic depression all respond to moclobemide.
- :The effectiveness of moclobemide in agitated depression is equivalent to that of imipramine and sedative antidepressants such as amitriptyline, mianserin and maprotiline.
- Filming the series, an exhausting exercise that took him to 100 locations from Monticello to New Mexico, " triggered, " he says, " this quite serious, agitated depression ."
- The therapeutic response in agitated depressive individuals is similar to that seen in non-agitated depression; however, a past history of use of antidepressants reduces the chance of successful therapeutic response.
- The couple have a 30-year-old son, David ( Aaron Harnick ), an aspiring filmmaker recently returned from Los Angeles who wanders around the house in a state of agitated depression, fighting back tears.
- :: Depression is most commonly associated with passivity but " agitated depression " can sometimes be associated with violence, even of a horrific kind . talk ) 21 : 22, 7 July 2009 ( UTC)
- In " L'Ennui, " adapted from a novel by Alberto Moravia, Martin ( Charles Berling ), a philosophy professor separated from his wife and suffering from an agitated depression, begins an affair with Cecilia ( Sophie Guillemin ), a Rubenesque 17-year-old whose previous lover, a much older painter, suffered a heart attack while making love to her.
- a state of clinical depression in which the person exhibits irritability and restlessness