after part meaning in Hindi
|after: एक के बाद एक अनुरूप|
|part: अंश बुद्धि मन की|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- A mall in Littleton was evacuated after part of a roof collapsed.
- Second Officer MacIsaac took command of the after part of the ship.
- The living-happily-ever-after part was taken for granted.
- Corn slumped after parts of the dry Midwest received precipitation over the weekend.
- English Heritage is a bureau that looks after part of the English heritage.
- After parts of two seasons with the Bruins, Ranford was traded to Washington.
- In 1681, it was briefly abandoned after part of the cliff face collapsed.
- The after part of the fuselage itself was flattened to serve as an airfoil.
- After parts of the international report were made public, Kurtovic denied allegations of wrongdoing.
- Kassala's only hospital was closed Tuesday after part of its building was flooded.