• समृद्ध समाज
|affluent: सहायक नदी|
|society: सामाजिक जीवन|
affluent society meaning in Hindiaffluent society sentence in Hindi
- Yuppies are prone to lifestyle narcissism, from lounging in a soft, affluent society.
- Still another factor limiting bureaucratic power was the emergence of an affluent society.
- These are the reasons the original affluent society is that of the hunter-gatherer.
- An affluent society, perhaps, has something to do with this.
- They fear unfettered communication could bring strife to their clean, safe and affluent society.
- Nevertheless, even the affluent societies of the West are chronically suffering from unemployment problems anyway.
- We're still the most affluent society in the world.
- Sahlins'work on hunter-gatherers as the " original affluent society " did much to dissipate that image.
- In his best-selling book, " The Affluent Society,"
- Thousands more work illegally, attracted by strong demand and high wages in this newly affluent society.