aesthetes meaning in Hindiaesthetes sentence in Hindi
- It is an easy life, the life of the aesthete.
- Monty is a melodramatic aesthete and Marwood realizes he is homosexual.
- Inventive he may be, but Kalunde is no aesthete.
- Have the Nuyoricans, those anti-establishment aesthetes, sold out?
- Leonardo's design pleases aesthetes as much as engineers.
- A fundamental characteristic of the aesthete is " immediacy ".
- But they are really mere conservatives, masquerading only as aesthetes ".
- Now, the practical man is no eggheaded aesthete.
- The aesthete doesn't see it that way.
- Clara Schumann had long been the more conservative aesthete in the Schumann marriage.