aerate meaning in Hindiaerate sentence in Hindi
• गैस भरना
• हवा भरना
• हवा में रखना
• ऑक्सीजन भरना
• वातयुक्त करना
• वायु-संचरित करना
- -- Aerate, fertilize, lime and reseed fescue grass.
- Ploughing aerates the soil, helping rot weeds and crop residues.
- Thereafter, the most important thing is to aerate the soil.
- The fish were exposed to aerated, undiluted, treated effluent.
- :: : Modern shaving cream is essentially aerated liquid soap.
- In 2000, Rasna launched an aerated fruit drink, Oranjolt.
- The charcoal is soaked in aerated water to dissolve the acid.
- The floating model can be moved about to aerate a large pond.
- They'll steam it, aerate it, steam it again.
- A : I definitely believe in the benefits of aerating the soil.
- impregnate, combine, or supply with oxygen; "oxygenate blood"
- aerate (sewage) so as to favor the growth of organisms that decompose organic matter
- expose to fresh air; "aerate your old sneakers"