advertizing meaning in Hindiadvertizing sentence in Hindi
- There will also be related advertizing spots on radio and TV.
- I think that amounts to simply advertizing your personal ideas.
- More importantly you have selected which editors you advertize the RfA to.
- It's advertized on TV as the greatest thing since sliced bread.
- Near the very bottom so definately not trying to advertize or grand Stand.
- I mean, will it be blurry at the resolution advertized or crisp?
- I presume it was published by the Greyhound bus company as advertizing material.
- Many have died through WP : PROD as copyvios or as blatant advertizing.
- Both sexes give out alarm calls, but only males sing to advertize territory.
- I am not trying to self-advertize.
- a public promotion of some product or service
synonyms：, , , ,