advertently meaning in Hindiadvertently sentence in Hindi
- It advertently acquired the liabilities when it bought Dresser Industries in 1998.
- If you care about precision, use the word advertently or not at all.
- This is one of the points in Yudkowsky's work aimed at creating a friendly artificial intelligence that when " released " won't destroy the human race advertently or inadvertently.
- Quite aside from the question of Vanunu's rights, by clumsily helping him to attract the world's attention _ rather than letting him drift into exile _ Israel may now i, advertently be undermining the policy Vanunu wanted to change.
- Moreover, the " written notice " requirement will further restrict viewing by subscribers who fear for their reputations should the operator, advertently or inadvertently, disclose the list of those who wish to watch the " patently offensive " channel.
- In your definition of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency ( PDEA ), the anti-narcotics lead agency of philippine Government you advertently stated that they were issued a COLT 1911.45 pistol after completion of their Drug enforcement Basic Course ( DEOBC ) at the PDEA Academy, PDEA Agents service pistol were issued a NORINCO . 45 pistol after their DEOBC training.
- A recent incident that bother me a lot was when I tried to partake in a discussion on Talk : Bangladesh # History where he ( in ) advertently went furious, made challenge, blanked discussion indeed and went to removing a message on my talk where he tried to get help from me on an encounter with another user . " say " 17 : 50, 25 February 2015 ( UTC)