adverbs meaning in Hindi
• क्रिया विशेषण
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The Master would never have misused an adjective as an adverb.
- Fully is another weaseling adverb that helps the Clintons wriggle away.
- She brought out these qualities, but with the adverbs reversed.
- You are definitely the master of the adverb and adjective combo.
- Adverbs like " ideally " pop up a lot.
- The compound nouns are chasing the adverbs out of the language.
- Adverbs are traditionally regarded as one of the parts of speech.
- Adjectives are invariant, and adverbs are not distinguished from adjectives.
- The uninflected comparative can be used as an adverb as well.
- There is no negative adverb like'not'in Kannada.